Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Congrats

Oct. 2008
Emma and Brennik are MARRIED!!!. Everything was a great success. The reception was held the night before the wedding, and all went well. Emma was brave and made her own wedding cake. It was so pretty and it tasted good too. Jason assisted using his drywall skills he immaculately frosted the cake to perfection. What a great team. maybe there is a catering business in the future for them? Lots of guests came and greeted the new couple. The next day was perfect weather and the sealing was was very nice. Brennik's parents hosted a luncheon after the sealing at Eva's (our favorite mexican food restaurant). The couple rushed away to a short honeymoon in Sedona. Brennik's parents came over to our house after the luncheon and we got acquanited. What a nice family. Emma and Brennik are living in Hartley and Jason's house in Gilbert until they get their own house. It was great to have all of our family around for this special occassion. Good luck to the new couple as they adjust to married. life. I will post some pix as soon as I get them.

3 comments:

Brenton and Adree Jensen said...

Yay Congrats to Emma and Brennik! can't wait to see pictures!

jasonandhartley said...

Yeah it really seemed like everything came together. I'm glad it's overwith. :) I will have to give you the pics I took of Jason frosting the cake. He will be mad though. Oh and let me know when you get the wedding pics back and I will help you post them on the blog.

Tyler and Hillary said...

Hey you haven't posted anything for a while. Whats new? You should post some of the wedding pics.