Tuesday, January 25, 2011

WINTER

Winter hit hard on New Year's Eve. 25 degrees BELOW zero. The next night was better, it was only 14 BELOW. And then came the snow. This is near the end of January and we still have some lingering snow but for the most part it has all melted away. We are all hoping for warmer weather to come soon and stay for awhile.
The family is all doing well. Lane is working here and there, and I am enjoying my job as an office manager at a local Solar office.
Hartley and her family have moved in with us. Lane and I live upstairs and they live downstairs. We love having the girls close by and I think they like being able to run and play outside. Halle and Evve are so crazy and cute. They keep us laughing. I think it is working out quite well, we all have our own space.
Hillary and her family have moved out of grandma's and into a house of their own. It is in a cute little neighborhood in Mesa. Cade loves having a yard to play in.
Emma and her family are still in Queen Creek. Brennik recently graduated from ASU.
Brighton is turning into quite a chunk (such an adorable little, healthy boy).
We have another addition to our family: a goat! His name is Phil. A family in our ward wanted to give him away and we thought it would be great to have someone eat the weeds. He is so cute. He thinks he is a dog, very playful and he and Halle are best buddies. She plays with him nearly every day. I will have to post some pictures.
Guess that is it for now.

No comments: