Monday, April 4, 2011

SPRING!

I am such a bad blogger. I have been so busy and updating the family blog is pretty low on the list.
Spring is finally here and the weather is warming up and of course it is windy. But it is nice to be outside again. It will be time to plant the garden soon. It looks like we will have another big one this year.
Emma and Brennik came up to visit a few weeks ago and we really enjoyed seeing them and little Brighton, and he isn't so little any more. We just had a great weekend with Hillary, Tyler and Cade visiting for Conference weekend. We love seeing all our family.
Grandma finally had her surgery and is healing quite well. Grandpa has been a great caregiver. Hopefully she will recover before he wants to escape to Idaho for the summer.
Lane is laid off again and has been putting in job applications everywhere for anything.
I am enjoying my job as the office manager for the solar exchange. (a small office in Taylor). I work 3 days a week, which isn't too bad. Just enough for some extra money but not too much so I don't get things done at home.
Guess I should sign off, I will post some more current pictures soon.

No comments: